JUNE 17, 2022 through JULY 7, 2022
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc., Facebook, Inc. or Instagram. You agree to release Meta Platforms, Inc., Facebook, Inc. or Instagram from any and all responsibility associated with the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information only to Federici Brands LLC (Color Wow) with offices at 195 Danbury Road, 3rd Floor, Wilton, Connecticut 06897 and Kleinfeld Bridal Corp. with offices at 110 W 20th Street, New York, New York 10011 (each a “Co-Sponsor” and together the “Sponsors”) and not to Facebook, Inc. or Instagram.
To see how your information is used, see Meta Platforms, Inc. aka Meta fka Facebook, Inc., Facebook, Instagram data use policy at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
The Sponsors will only use your personal data for the purposes of administering this Sweepstakes, unless you provide consent signifying your agreement to any other processing or use of your personal data. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you may receive from the Sponsors.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to those who enter the Sweepstakes by following the onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form in accordance with these Official Rules. Those who enter the Sweepstakes (“Entrants”) must be legal residents of the United States and 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Federici Brands LLC and Kleinfeld Bridal Corp., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. One entry per person is allowed. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 17, 2022, at 9:00 am EST and ending July 7, 2022, at 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by July 7, at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected at random on July 8, 2022, and contacted via email to claim their prize.
4. How to Enter: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. To enter, follow the instructions on the online Jotform on the following Instagram accounts: @colorwowhair and @kleinfeldbridal. Entrants may also submit an entry using the online form provided on the Facebook Lead Ad.
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive the following prize: a trip to New York City (“NYC”) for the winner and one (1) travel companion to include: economy class, round trip flight from an international airport near the winner’s residence and one (1) standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy) for one (1) night in NYC. The trip will occur on an agreed time and day within one (1) year from the end date of the Sweepstakes. The winner will also receive one (1) color and style appointment with a celebrity hair stylist, $1,000 Gift Certificate from Kleinfelds toward a bridal gown, $150 Gift Certificate from Kleinfelds toward a bridal veil or headpiece and a tour of Kleinfelds for the winner and travel companion. In addition, winner will receive COLOR WOW hair essentials with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) as follows: One (1) COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 200 ml @ $28, One (1) COLOR WOW Extra Mist-ical Shine Spray 162 ml @ $29, One (1) COLOR WOW Cult Favorite Firm + Flexible Hairspray 295 ml @ $26, One (1) COLOR WOW Pop & Lock Frizz Control and Glossing Serum 55 ml @ $20, One (1) “This is How We Roll” hair styling rollers, Six (6) Chris Appleton Lit Kits @ $48 each (includes one (1) travel size COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 50 ml, One (1) travel size COLOR WOW Extra Mist-ical Shine Spray 76 ml, One (1) COLOR WOW Pop & Lock Frizz Control and Glossing Serum 12 ml, One (1) COLOR WOW Cult Favorite Firm + Flexible Hairspray 50 ml). Total grand prize ARV at $5,000.
Transportation to and from the airport and any transportation while in NYC are not included in the prize. Meals and other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion. Any travel insurance (or any other form of insurance) will be at the winner's and travel companion’s sole option and expense. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents necessary for domestic travel. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the dates and/or times specified by the Sponsor of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Winner will be required to provide a credit card at hotel check-in for incidental expenses. Winner and travel companion must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
In its sole discretion, Sponsor, Federici Brands LLC, will determine the airline, flight itinerary and hotel accommodation. If the winner lives near NYC, Sponsors will substitute air travel for ground transportation (without compensation for the difference in price to the winner). No refund or compensation will be made for cancellation or delay of any flight or ground transportation. All travel and accommodations are subject to availability. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsors and may not be altered except by Sponsors. If the winner and travel companion cannot travel on the dates Sponsors chooses, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
All costs, taxes, fees and expenses associated with any element of the prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsors will send the winner a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the prize.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors.
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors to use a winner’s and travel companion’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrant agrees to promptly provide a complete and executed declaration and release as may be reasonably requested by Sponsors regarding Entrant’s eligibility for the prize and permission to use winner’s and travel companion’s name and likeness.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random by the Sponsor, Federici Brands LLC. The winner will be notified via email provided within five (5) days following the winner’s selection.
The Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is subject to and conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state laws and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms: The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, the Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsors. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. Except where prohibited by law, THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Connecticut having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Federici Brands LLC, 195 Danbury Road, 3rd Floor, Wilton, CT 06897. Requests must be received no later than four (4) weeks from the end date of the Sweepstakes.